Re: [SACC-L] Digest Number 1271

  • Bob Muckle
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 12, 2006
      I'll be in San Jose as well, arriving on Wednesday, in time to present
      at the SACC session on community archaeology, and leaving on Saturday.

      Bob Muckle

      >>> mlewine@... 11/12/06 13:58 PM >>>
      Sorry to miss you Linda and everyone else who will be at our SACC events
      on Wed, Thurs, and Friday...I will be in on Saturday to do my AEC Panel
      on "Race and Class Issues in Community Colleges" Saturday afternoon.
      Anyone else going to AAA, I would love to see you at that Panel.
      I do hope you get a chance to talk with Beth Hoag, who works with me as
      our Center's Research Coordinator. She will be delivering the
      presentation in my place on the Panel for our CCR and has developed all
      kinds of new research projects including an Underground RR house from
      the mid-19th century!
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 13, 2006
        I will be there Wens-Fri noon to dinner and on Sat 8-12. I look forward
        to seeing you-all. I will have my cell phone on during the conference (I
        usually don't) 831-246-0907. Cheers