Re: [SACC-L] Digest Number 1271

  • Linda France Stine LFSTINE
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 12, 2006
      Hope to see you all there, will be with the archaeologists Weds. afternoon
      for our session, coming in Tuesday and going out Friday. LFS

      Dr. Linda France Stine, RPA
      Department of Anthropology
      436 Graham, UNCG 27412
      (336)-256-1098 lfstine@...

      SACC-L@yahoogroups.com
      11/12/2006 08:49 AM
      Please respond to
      "No Reply" <notify-dg-SACC-L@yahoogroups.com>

      SACC-L@yahoogroups.com
      cc

      Subject
      [SACC-L] Digest Number 1271

      A news and discussion forum for members and friends of the Society for
      Anthropology in Community Colleges.
      Messages In This Digest (1 Message)
      1.
      AAA conference From: Barry Kass
      View All Topics | Create New Topic
      Message
      1.
      AAA conference
      Posted by: "Barry Kass" bkass@... bdkass45
      Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:22 am (PST)
      hi people of SACC,
      I will be at the AAA meeting on Thursday and Friday. Hope to see
      all of you there!
      Barry Kass

      Back to top
      Messages in this topic (1)
      Recent Activity
      1
      New Members
      Visit Your Group
      Colleges and universities
      College and university search
      School education
      Pre school education
      College and university information
      Be a Web Celeb.
      Submit Your Video.
      Win a web show from
      Yahoo! Talent Show.
      Yahoo! Avatars
      Create a Face
      Show your style in
      Messenger & more.
      Yahoo! Mail
      Get on board
      You're invited to try
      the all-new Mail Beta.
      Need to Reply?
      Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the
      Daily Digest.

      Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Individual | Switch format
      to Traditional

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 12, 2006
        Sorry to miss you Linda and everyone else who will be at our SACC events on Wed, Thurs, and Friday...I will be in on Saturday to do my AEC Panel on "Race and Class Issues in Community Colleges" Saturday afternoon. Anyone else going to AAA, I would love to see you at that Panel.
        I do hope you get a chance to talk with Beth Hoag, who works with me as our Center's Research Coordinator. She will be delivering the presentation in my place on the Panel for our CCR and has developed all kinds of new research projects including an Underground RR house from the mid-19th century!

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 12, 2006
          I'll be in San Jose as well, arriving on Wednesday, in time to present
          at the SACC session on community archaeology, and leaving on Saturday.

          Bob Muckle

          >>> mlewine@... 11/12/06 13:58 PM >>>
[...]

          Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Members |
          Calendar

          Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Individual | Switch
          format
          to Traditional

        • rob edwards
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 13, 2006
            I will be there Wens-Fri noon to dinner and on Sat 8-12. I look forward
            to seeing you-all. I will have my cell phone on during the conference (I
            usually don't) 831-246-0907. Cheers