AAA conference

  • Barry Kass
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 11, 2006
      hi people of SACC,
      I will be at the AAA meeting on Thursday and Friday. Hope to see
      all of you there!
      Barry Kass
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 13, 2006
        I'm sorry I won't be at the meeting. We have a teacher workshop on
        Friday. Mark, would be interested in papers from AEC panel on race.
        Ann

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 13, 2006
          sure...everyone has committed...mine is a draft that I intend to finish
          after conf. feedback. Lloyd will publish them in TA and Yolande will
          use them in her Race project database.