Re: [SACC-L] AAA San Jose + logo

  • anthony balzano
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 10, 2006
      i'll be there!
      --tony balzano

      >>> dianneky@... 11/10/2006 07:46:25 AM >>>
      Hi!

      Who will be at San Jose?

      I will arrive Wednesday night and leave Sunday around noon.

      We have had a couple of submissions for the logo. I'll send them as an
      attachment from my school account and bring copies with me to AAA.

      See you soon!

      Cheers!
      Dianne

      864-386-7200 (cell)
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 10, 2006
        Tony B! Give me your phone number that you will have there so I can call you...I will only be in
        Friday night to do my Panel on Race and Class in Community Colleges with Ninivaggi and others on Saturday-if I miss you Fri night, I hope to see you at the Panel...xoxox