Re: [SACC-L] AAA San Jose + logo

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 10, 2006
      This sounds exciting, Dianne! I won't be in San Jose and will miss
      you guys, but please me posted. Perhaps you can send me copies of
      the logos.
      Lloyd

      On Nov 10, 2006, at 6:46 AM, Dianne C wrote:

      > Hi!
      >
      > Who will be at San Jose?
      >
      > I will arrive Wednesday night and leave Sunday around noon.
      >
      > We have had a couple of submissions for the logo. I'll send them as an
      > attachment from my school account and bring copies with me to AAA.
      >
      > See you soon!
      >
      > Cheers!
      > Dianne
      >
      > 864-386-7200 (cell)

    • anthony balzano
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 10, 2006
        i'll be there!
        --tony balzano

        >>> dianneky@... 11/10/2006 07:46:25 AM >>>

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 10, 2006
          Tony B! Give me your phone number that you will have there so I can call you...I will only be in
          Friday night to do my Panel on Race and Class in Community Colleges with Ninivaggi and others on Saturday-if I miss you Fri night, I hope to see you at the Panel...xoxox