Re: [SACC-L] AAA San Jose + logo

  • Philip Stein
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 10, 2006
      Dianne,

      I'll see you in San Jose!

      Phil

      Dianne C <dianneky@...> wrote:
      Hi!

      Who will be at San Jose?

      I will arrive Wednesday night and leave Sunday around noon.

      We have had a couple of submissions for the logo. I'll send them as an
      attachment from my school account and bring copies with me to AAA.

      See you soon!

      Cheers!
      Dianne

      864-386-7200 (cell)

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 10, 2006
        This sounds exciting, Dianne! I won't be in San Jose and will miss
        you guys, but please me posted. Perhaps you can send me copies of
        the logos.
        Lloyd

        On Nov 10, 2006, at 6:46 AM, Dianne C wrote:

        > Hi!
        >
        > Who will be at San Jose?
        >
        > I will arrive Wednesday night and leave Sunday around noon.
        >
        > We have had a couple of submissions for the logo. I'll send them as an
        > attachment from my school account and bring copies with me to AAA.
        >
        > See you soon!
        >
        > Cheers!
        > Dianne
        >
        > 864-386-7200 (cell)

      • anthony balzano
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 10, 2006
          i'll be there!
          --tony balzano

          >>> dianneky@... 11/10/2006 07:46:25 AM >>>

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 10, 2006
            Tony B! Give me your phone number that you will have there so I can call you...I will only be in
            Friday night to do my Panel on Race and Class in Community Colleges with Ninivaggi and others on Saturday-if I miss you Fri night, I hope to see you at the Panel...xoxox