AAA San Jose + logo

  • Dianne C
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 10, 2006
      Hi!

      Who will be at San Jose?

      I will arrive Wednesday night and leave Sunday around noon.

      We have had a couple of submissions for the logo. I'll send them as an
      attachment from my school account and bring copies with me to AAA.

      See you soon!

      Cheers!
      Dianne

      864-386-7200 (cell)
    • Philip Stein
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 10, 2006
        Dianne,

        I'll see you in San Jose!

        Phil

        Dianne C <dianneky@...> wrote:
        Hi!

        Who will be at San Jose?

        I will arrive Wednesday night and leave Sunday around noon.

        We have had a couple of submissions for the logo. I'll send them as an
        attachment from my school account and bring copies with me to AAA.

        See you soon!

        Cheers!
        Dianne

        864-386-7200 (cell)

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 10, 2006
          This sounds exciting, Dianne! I won't be in San Jose and will miss
          you guys, but please me posted. Perhaps you can send me copies of
          the logos.
          Lloyd

          On Nov 10, 2006, at 6:46 AM, Dianne C wrote:

          > Hi!
          >
          > Who will be at San Jose?
          >
          > I will arrive Wednesday night and leave Sunday around noon.
          >
          > We have had a couple of submissions for the logo. I'll send them as an
          > attachment from my school account and bring copies with me to AAA.
          >
          > See you soon!
          >
          > Cheers!
          > Dianne
          >
          > 864-386-7200 (cell)

        • anthony balzano
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 10, 2006
            i'll be there!
            --tony balzano

            >>> dianneky@... 11/10/2006 07:46:25 AM >>>

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 10, 2006
              Tony B! Give me your phone number that you will have there so I can call you...I will only be in
              Friday night to do my Panel on Race and Class in Community Colleges with Ninivaggi and others on Saturday-if I miss you Fri night, I hope to see you at the Panel...xoxox