Re: [SACC-L] next Southern California SACC potluck

  • Monica Bellas
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 9, 2006
      Kent --
      I'm glad to see that Linda volunteered for the next potluck...I live in
      Murrieta (on the border between Riverside/San Diego counties -- exactly 70
      miles from Cerritos College) so my place is definitely NOT centrally
      located. But I am looking forward to the potluck and will do my best to
      come.
      Thanks for getting this going,
      Monica
      Cerritos College
      Norwalk, CA

      "Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved
      body,
      but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting...
      "HOLY SHIT...WHAT A RIDE!"

    • Kent Morris
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 10, 2006
        Monica--Fantastic!!! Looking forward to meeting you in person...Kent

        http://www.eset.com