Restaurants in San Jose

  • Dianne Chidester
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2006
      SACCers always know the best restaurants! So, can any of you recommend
      a restaurant that would be walking distance from the hotel that would be
      a good one to take our Five-Fields speakers to?

      I'll be at the meetings and will be staying with a grad school friend
      and, I hope, future SACCer.

      Cheers & Thanks!
      Dianne
      The content of this electronic communication is intended only for the person or persons to whom it is addressed and may contain sensitive, confidential or privileged information. The dissemination, retransmission or use of any information by any person other than the intended recipient or recipients is strictly prohibited. This item has been scanned for virus and malware infection and is free from known infections.