Darwin Online

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2006
      I've just discovered that a website with the (nearly) complete works of
      Charles Darwin is now available for public access. The man was certainly
      prolific. There are "over 50,000 searchable text pages and 40,000
      images" including text from his handwritten manuscripts. Check out
      http://darwin-online.org.uk/

      Deborah Shepherd