Re: [SACC-L] Website Progress Report

  • Melvin Johnson
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2006
      I just thought of something else, could we put up the registration form for the SACC
      meeting at Asilomar, Monterey? In addition to the having that available for the
      Listserve?

      Also, I will not be attending the annual meeting in San Jose, so if you have anything
      you wish me to address in my report please let me know. Thanks, Mel Johnson

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2006
        Can anyone recommend a thorough and interesting book on globalization and
        anthropology? It does not have to be a text book per se.

        Thank you for the help.
        Renee

        Renee Garcia
        Saddleback College
        Dept. of Anthropology
        Universite de Bordeaux I
        Anthropologie Biologique
      • Kent Morris
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 3, 2006
          global problems and the culture of capitalism, richard h. robbins, allyn & bacon
          global problems: the search for equity, peace, and sustainability, scott sernau, allyn & bacon
          anthropology and contemporary human problems, john h. bodley, mayfield