SACC Party!!! Orange/Los Angeles County area...

  • bud19dha52
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2006
      ATTENTION: All Anthro Professors in the Orange/Los Angeles County
      Area (and any other interested folk)--

      Did you ever want to just let it all hang out with a few other local
      anthro professors and maybe toss back a couple of cold ones while
      sharing some secrets of the trade, and maybe some of
      your "ethnographic" adventures, as well as some of your victories
      and defeats? Well ma'm or sir, your ship has come in--that is--to
      the Yard House at Shoreline Village in downtown Long Beach on Oct.
      7. At 7pm on that day, we will be having our first local and
      hopefully regular "informal" meeting of SACC members as well as any
      other anthro professors courageous enough to join us, who just want
      to get away from it all and have some fun socializing with
      colleagues who you may otherwise rarely see or talk with--you may
      even meet someone new!!! Eat, drink, and be merry!!! Learn the
      latest gossip…and where to go on your next vacation (if you take one)
      …We will have a large table reserved, just in case anyone shows
      up!!! 401 Shoreline Village Dr., Long Beach (562)628-0544--across
      from the Queen Mary…contact Kent for more information (714)528-
      5468/km@...…or just show up at the Yard House and
      say "Where's the SACC table?!!!"