Re: [SACC-L] Regional VP list

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23, 2006
      Mark,
      I have a list that was given to me by Ann Kaupp for the web site. The
      pages are still hidden on my personal site while I work out the
      structure, but you can perhaps find most of what you need at
      http://webs.anokaramsey.edu/shepherd/SACC/SACCboard.htm

      Scroll down for the regional people. Of course, we still have to find
      out if any of this is out of date.

      Deborah

      Deborah J. Shepherd, Ph.D.
      Anthropology and Sociology
      Anoka-Ramsey Community College
      Coon Rapids Campus
      email: deborah.shepherd@...
      http://webs.anokaramsey.edu/shepherd/
      new phone number: 763-433-1195
      >>> mlewine@... 09/23/06 1:25 PM >>>
      Please help me update my list so that I can help Mark Tromans as soon as
      you can! After your name, add your current college address, email
      address, phone number at work. If you are missing from the list, forgive
      this poor old guy whose computer was re-booted from spyware trouble and
      help me by adding your name, region and info. Thanks!

      Regional Vice Presidents for Regional Networks and E-Newsletters:

      Canada: Bob Muckle

      Northwest: Jean Harris, INACTIVE

      Northern California: George Rodgers

      Southern California, Diane Levine

      New Mexico: Terry Daughtry, INACTIVE

      South-Central: Tim Sullivan

      Prairie-Plains: Dennis Kellogg

      Chicago Area: Ellen CK Johnson

      Connecticut Area: Will Hare

      Ohio: Mark Lewine, Margaret Ismaila-Mitchell

      Southeast: Mark Tromans

      Florida Regional: Stuart McRae

      Mid-Atlantic: Cynthia Ninivaggi

      Northeast: Stephanie Roberg-Lopez

      Additional Regional officers for update, waiting for data update: Barb
      Mueller, and Marian McWhorter