Re: [SACC-L] Survey of national populations--acceptance of evolution

  • Tbbyrnehom@aol.com
    Message 1 of 34 , Sep 20 5:29 AM
      Hi a all, Lloyd, I am reminded that W. actually took a course in
      Anthropology as an undergraduate and received a "B". I wonder if we could find out
      who was the professor at that time. Bill Byrne

      Message 34 of 34 , Sep 20 8:47 PM
        Bill, the story that I was told is that 'Dubya' got his only A in college from Margaret Mead who was replacing a friend at Yale on Sabbatical. She announced that she did not believe in grading her students so that everyone in the class received an A.