RE: [SACC-L] Teaching Evolution--turkeys

    Message 1 of 34 , Sep 6, 2006
      Could be. I'm hardly an expert on domestic turkeys (or any other kind
      for that matter). The few farms I've been on here in Ohio and all of
      the accounts I've seen or heard have been all the White giants. Not a
      very scientific sample certainly.

      Ann Popplestone AAB, BA, MA

      CCC Metro TLC

      216-987-3584

      FAX:707-924-2471

      Message 34 of 34 , Sep 20, 2006
        Bill, the story that I was told is that 'Dubya' got his only A in college from Margaret Mead who was replacing a friend at Yale on Sabbatical. She announced that she did not believe in grading her students so that everyone in the class received an A.