RE: [SACC-L] Survey of national populations--acceptance of evolution

    Message 1 of 34 , Aug 30, 2006
      The New York Times summarizes the article from Science

      http://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/15/science/sciencespecial2/15evo.html?ex=
      1157083200&en=63527a9dbf1ca4d1&ei=5070

      Ann Popplestone AAB, BA, MA

      CCC Metro TLC

      216-987-3584

      FAX:707-924-2471

      Message 34 of 34 , Sep 20 8:47 PM
        Bill, the story that I was told is that 'Dubya' got his only A in college from Margaret Mead who was replacing a friend at Yale on Sabbatical. She announced that she did not believe in grading her students so that everyone in the class received an A.