Re: [SACC-L] President's Awards

  • anthony balzano
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 28 10:22 AM
      Mel,
      It is correct as far as I can tell. [Just remove the "g" from Anthony * thanks]. See you in San Jose!
      --Anthony

      >>> majohns@... 08/26/2006 12:17 PM >>>
      Dear SACCers
      I have a question to ask because I am trying to get a few things taken care of before
      life becomes to hectic. I have a plaque that lists the receipients of the President's
      Awards. I am trying to update the list and have the following already on the plaque:
      1991--Richard Furlow, 1992--Charles Ellenbaum, 1996--Lloyd Miller, 1997--Philip Stein.
      I need to add the following: 2000--Anthongy Balzano, 2001--Mark Lewine, 2002--Mark
      Tromans and 2005--Melvin Johnson. Am I missing anyone? Thanks for you help, Mel
      Johnson

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Melvin Johnson
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 28 2:02 PM
        You are so picky Tony, but if you insist. See you in November. Mel

        ------- End of Original Message -------