RE: [SACC-L] Some disturbing news from Colorado

  • Dianne Chidester
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 25, 2006
      Here's an update!

      http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/9731862/detail.html

      A teacher in Louisville, KY has been put on administrative leave for
      burning a flag in class to stimulate discussion of civil liberties and
      freedom of speech. I'm having problems getting the link, but I'm sure
      it's not hard to find.

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 26, 2006
        Dear SACCers
        I have a question to ask because I am trying to get a few things taken care of before
        life becomes to hectic. I have a plaque that lists the receipients of the President's
        Awards. I am trying to update the list and have the following already on the plaque:
        1991--Richard Furlow, 1992--Charles Ellenbaum, 1996--Lloyd Miller, 1997--Philip Stein.
        I need to add the following: 2000--Anthongy Balzano, 2001--Mark Lewine, 2002--Mark
        Tromans and 2005--Melvin Johnson. Am I missing anyone? Thanks for you help, Mel
        Johnson
      • anthony balzano
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 28, 2006
          Mel,
          It is correct as far as I can tell. [Just remove the "g" from Anthony * thanks]. See you in San Jose!
          --Anthony

          >>> majohns@... 08/26/2006 12:17 PM >>>
          Dear SACCers
          I have a question to ask because I am trying to get a few things taken care of before
          life becomes to hectic. I have a plaque that lists the receipients of the President's
          Awards. I am trying to update the list and have the following already on the plaque:
          1991--Richard Furlow, 1992--Charles Ellenbaum, 1996--Lloyd Miller, 1997--Philip Stein.
          I need to add the following: 2000--Anthongy Balzano, 2001--Mark Lewine, 2002--Mark
          Tromans and 2005--Melvin Johnson. Am I missing anyone? Thanks for you help, Mel
          Johnson

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Melvin Johnson
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 28, 2006
            You are so picky Tony, but if you insist. See you in November. Mel

            ------- End of Original Message -------