Re: [SACC-L] :: Welcome to Cuyahoga Community College

  • Tbbyrnehom@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 4, 2006
      Hi Mark, Another example of the difficulty of science talking to
      journalist! We need to write the story for them. Before you leave can you give me the
      address of the folks in charge of that Race project that you talked about a
      few weeks ago? I finally did find the material I needed. Bill Byrne

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 4, 2006
        Thanks Bill, send it to me, because I want to collect a set from SACC
        folks and deliver it as a critical mass when they are ready. Otherwise,
        it will get "lost" in their outbox.