Re: [SACC-L] :: Welcome to Cuyahoga Community College

  • anthropmor@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3, 2006
      Yet another example why we need more people taking anthro classes.
      Mike Pavlik

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 4, 2006
        Hi Mark, Another example of the difficulty of science talking to
        journalist! We need to write the story for them. Before you leave can you give me the
        address of the folks in charge of that Race project that you talked about a
        few weeks ago? I finally did find the material I needed. Bill Byrne

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 4, 2006
          Thanks Bill, send it to me, because I want to collect a set from SACC
          folks and deliver it as a critical mass when they are ready. Otherwise,
          it will get "lost" in their outbox.

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 4, 2006
            Mark Lewine 2883 Sedgewick Rd. Shaker Heights, OH 44120