Re: [SACC-L] New to group

  • Philip Stein
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 26, 2006
      Daryl,

      Welcome to the California community college system! And hopefully welcome to SACC. It's a great group.

      The California community college instructors get together every January on Martin Luther King Jr's Birthday weekend in San Luis Obispo. It's a terrific get together. Strangely enough, both the AAA and SACC meetings are in California this year. (Not quite as exotic as our SACC meeting last March in Merida, Yucatan.) So you have many opportunities to meet the gang.

      Let me know if I can help you in any way.

      Phil

      "Daryl G. Frazetti" <frazetti@...> wrote:
      Hi everyone.

      This looked interesting. I am a grad student in physical anthropology
      and also teach a variety of classes currently at Lake Tahoe Community
      College part time.

      I was looking for a way to join the society itself and just did not
      notice anything other than the Yahoo group. If there is anything else
      I need to do or should do, please let me know.

      Thanks and I am looking forward to being a part of the community.

      Daryl Frazetti

      Yahoo! Groups Links