Fwd: Anthropology News

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2006
      Dear Colleagues,

      I'm forwarding AN Editor Stacy Lathrop's memo to contributing editors
      for your general information and especially to call your attention to
      her item #3: to develop an ongoing discussion in the AN on teaching
      anthropology. SACC members ought to have plenty to say about this.
      Send your comments and ideas directly to Stacy or to me if you want
      me to forward them.

      Lloyd Miller (Editor, Teaching Anthropology: SACC Notes)

      Begin forwarded message: