shameless plugs

  • Bob Muckle
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 21, 2006
      I got a kick out of Barry's shameless plug about his
      imagesofanthropology.com web site. He really does have some good images,
      and since I am using two of his images in my own forthcoming book, it
      can serve as a seque into my own shameless plug.

      My own 'Introducing Archaeology' is going to the printers in late July
      and, my publisher assures me, will be available for classes beginning in
      early September.
      You can see the publisher's blurb at
      www.broadviewpress.com/bvbooks.asp?BookID=785. If that link doesn't work
      you can just go to Broadview's web site (www.broadviewpress.com) and
      follow the anthropogy links.
      The book runs about 250 pages in a 6" x 9" format, has about 40 photos,
      and a suggested list price of $39.95 (USD).

      For those interested in Native studies, I also have a second edition of
      'The First Nations of British Columbia: An Anthropological Survey' (UBC
      Press, distributed by U. of Washington in the U.S., I think)coming out
      this Fall.

      I would like to see this thread be filled with shameless plugs. Over to
      you Phil Stein, Becky Stein, Rebecca Cramer....

      Bob
    • Philip Stein
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 21, 2006
        To continue the thread of shameless plug:. Bruce and I are working on the 10th edition of Physical Anthropology. It's like the pink rabbit--it keeps going and going. It will out for Fall 2007. And Becky and I are working on the second edition of Anthropology of Religion, Magic, and Witchcraft, which will also be out in Fall. (I dare anyone to ask me what I'm doing in my spare time.)

        It looks like SACC is a very active group!!!

        Phil

        Bob Muckle <bmuckle@...> wrote:
[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Links