AAA

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 13, 1999
      Safe Journey to everyone going to Chicago!
    • Bob Muckle
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 25 7:50 AM
        The AAA now has a searchable program for the 2009 meeting in Philadelphia on their web site. I searched "SACC "and saw that the board meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, Dec 02nd at 10:30 a.m. I thought it was going to be on the Thursday.

        By the way, I know you didn't ask, but I found out the program was up because AAA tweeted on Twitter earlier today.

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 25 8:01 AM
          Bob, you put us all to shame. So when is the world going to end? Assume
          you'll be one of the first to know.

        • grodgers@ohlone.edu
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 25 9:02 AM
            bob how are you....wed. morning!!!!not good my man...can we all afford to take almost an entire week off from school.....geo