RE: [SACC-L] more local and regular meetings in Southern California

  • Monica Bellas
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 22, 2006
      Sounds great to me. I'm at Cerritos College in Norwalk but live in
      Murrieta/Temecula, so someplace further south of Cerritos would be
      great...although I wouldn't mind visiting my ol' stomping grounds in the San
      Fernando Valley.
      Monica Bellas

      "Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved
      body,
      but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting...
      "HOLY SHIT...WHAT A RIDE!"