Merida registration receipts

  • Melvin Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2006
      Just to let everyone know, if you are going to Merida, there is a
      receipt in your registration packet which I have signed. It indicates
      for which type of registration you have paid. If you need something
      more specific, please let me know and we will get you a revised
      receipt. We will be gone to Chicago while you are in Merida, but will
      be back on the following Monday. Everyone have a great time. Mel
      Johnson, SACC Treasurer