Merida weather

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2006
      For all you conferees: I checked the weather forcast for Merida,
      March 7-12. Mostly sunny to partly cloudy, minimal chances of
      precipitation. Highs range from 97 to 102 F, lows from 64 to 71 F.
      Gonna be quite a change for us "four-seasons" folks. Don't forget
      your sun screen!
    • Philip Stein

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 5, 2006
          Phil, my experience in the Yucatan is that the humidity is always in
          the mid to high 90 percentile. Sorry, and please and don't shoot the
          messenger!
          Lloyd