Conference Hotel Information

  • rls@linkline.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2006
      For everyone going to the SACC conference in Merida next week, here is
      information about the conference and hotel that you may find useful...

      The hotel address is:
      Panamerican Hotel (Aldea del Bazar Panamericana)
      Calle 59 No. 455-ENTRE 54Y52
      Centro, Merida 97000
      MEXICO

      The confirmation code for everybody from SACC staying at the hotel is
      2899B.

      The conference begins Wednesday evening with a Board Meeting (everyone
      is welcome) from 6:00-7:30 pm and a Welcome Reception/Registration from
      7-9 pm. The program will begin Thursday morning with breakfast from
      7-8, with papers starting at 8 am.

      If you are arriving early and want to do additional tours with a guide,
      the company that SACC is using is run by Trudy Woodcock (
      <http://www.iluminado-tours.com/> www.iluminado-tours.com;
      <mailto:trudy1@...> trudy1@...).

      If you have any questions or need any other information, please contact
      either me (through Friday) or Chuck Ellenbaum (
      <mailto:ellenbaumbridge@...> ellenbaumbridge@...; through
      Monday).

      I'm looking forward to seeing you all in Merida!

      --Rebecca