Re: [SACC-L] elections

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2006
      I think we need a new VP for Membership and I would like to nominate Bob
      Muckle. He has some excellent ideas that would work and I would be glad to
      help informally, as the job really requires more time than one person has.
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2006
        I second Mark's nomination of Bob Muckle as VP for Membership.
        Lloyd

      • Philip Stein
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 3, 2006
          Good choice. And with an increasing membership in Canada perhaps we can think about joining the Canadian Anthropological Association

          See everyone in Merida.

          Phil

          Yahoo! Groups Links