elections

  • Dianne Chidester
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2006
      In looking to the future of SACC, we need to nominate officers for 2007.

      Chuck Ellenbaum is President 2006.
      Rob Edwards is President 2007.

      We need nominations for President 2008.

      We also need nominations for Secretary.

      I'm hoping that Mel will remain with us as Treasurer.

      Any other offices we need to be looking at?

      Thanks, Chuck, for the reminder.

      Cheers!
      Dianne

      Dianne Lynn Chidester
      Anthropology & Sociology
      Greenville Technical College
      506 S. Pleasantburg Dr.
      Greenville, SC 29607

      864-250-8729 (office)

      The content of this electronic communication is intended only for the person or persons to whom it is addressed and may contain sensitive, confidential or privileged information. The dissemination, retransmission or use of any information by any person other than the intended recipient or recipients is strictly prohibited. This item has been scanned for virus and malware infection and is free from known infections.

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2006
        I think we need a new VP for Membership and I would like to nominate Bob
        Muckle. He has some excellent ideas that would work and I would be glad to
        help informally, as the job really requires more time than one person has.

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 3, 2006
          I second Mark's nomination of Bob Muckle as VP for Membership.
          Lloyd

        • Philip Stein
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 3, 2006
            Good choice. And with an increasing membership in Canada perhaps we can think about joining the Canadian Anthropological Association

            See everyone in Merida.

            Phil

            Yahoo! Groups Links