RE: [SACC-L] SACC Conference Chairs

  • Pulford,Mary H
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 30, 2006
      Hi Becky.

      I am not sure that I will be able to get to Merida this year........... I
      have a shoulder injury that might require some kind of surgery in March. As
      a result I have neither registered or can I volunteer. Best
      wishes............

      Mary

      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 26, 2009
        Hello, all. I am in the process of putting together the paper sessions for
        the SACC Conference, so it is time for my annual appeal for session chairs.
        Your job would be to introduce each speaker in the session, keep them on
        time, and moderate the discussion. If you'd like to volunteer for this
        auspicious duty, let me know!

        Thanks,

        Becky

        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 26, 2009
          I'm giving a paper in the online teaching session, but if you need a chair for another session, I'm available.
          Deborah

          Deborah J. Shepherd, Ph.D.
          Anthropology
          Anoka-Ramsey Community College
          Coon Rapids Campus
          deborah.shepherd@...
          http://webs.anokaramsey.edu/shepherd/
          http://webs.anokaramsey.edu/sacc
          phone number: 763-433-1195

          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 26, 2009
            I am always available.

            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 26, 2009
              Glad to help out if you can use me, Becky.
              Beca

              ==============
              Rebecca Cramer
              missiontosonora@...
              http://www.u.arizona.edu/~rcramer/
              ==============

              Message 6 of 14 , Feb 26, 2009
                I can help, anytime after I land on Thursday at lunchtime.

                Pam

                ________________________________

                Message 7 of 14 , Feb 26, 2009
                  I'll do it if you still need me.

                  Message 8 of 14 , Feb 26, 2009
                    Phil, you're too easy, you hussy!

                    Message 9 of 14 , Feb 27, 2009
                      Hi Becky,
                      I'll be available too.
                      Linda Light

                      ________________________________
                      Hello, all. I am in the process of putting together the paper sessions for
                      the SACC Conference, so it is time for my annual appeal for session chairs.
                      Your job would be to introduce each speaker in the session, keep them on
                      time, and moderate the discussion. If you'd like to volunteer for this
                      auspicious duty, let me know!

                      Thanks,

                      Becky

                    • Johnson, Ellen C. K.
                      Message 10 of 14 , Feb 27, 2009
                        I am coming to the meeting but not giving a presentation and could help out. My husband is not going. Anyone (non-smoker, female) want to share a room with me?
                        Ellen Johnson