SACC Conference Chairs

  • rls@linkline.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 27, 2006
      Hi, everyone. This is my annual plea for volunteers who are willing to
      be session chairs at the Merida conference. Your job as session chair
      is to introduce the speakers in your session and keep them running on
      time. I need about five or six people. If you are willing, let me
      know!

      I also could use a few more roundtable presenters (leading a lunch
      discussion), so let me know if you are interested in that too.

      If you submitted an abstract for the conference, you should have
      received acceptance information from me by now, so if you have not,
      please let me know ASAP.

      Everyone should send in their registration for the conference by
      February 1st.

      Thanks,

      Becky

    • rob edwards
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 27, 2006
        I will be happy to chair the session I am in.

        rls@... wrote:

        > Hi, everyone. This is my annual plea for volunteers who are willing to
        > be session chairs at the Merida conference. Your job as session chair
        > is to introduce the speakers in your session and keep them running on
        > time. I need about five or six people. If you are willing, let me
        > know!
        >
        > I also could use a few more roundtable presenters (leading a lunch
        > discussion), so let me know if you are interested in that too.
        >
        > If you submitted an abstract for the conference, you should have
        > received acceptance information from me by now, so if you have not,
        > please let me know ASAP.
        >
        > Everyone should send in their registration for the conference by
        > February 1st.
        >

        > Thanks,
        >
        > Becky

        > Be sure to check out the SACC web page at www.anthro.cc (NOTE THE NEW ADDRESS!!) for meeting materials, newsletters, etc.
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Linda Light
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 27, 2006
          Becky,
          I'll volunteer to be session chair. Unlike Mark, I can take one first thing in the morning!
          Linda

          rls@... wrote:
          Hi, everyone. This is my annual plea for volunteers who are willing to
          be session chairs at the Merida conference. Your job as session chair
          is to introduce the speakers in your session and keep them running on
          time. I need about five or six people. If you are willing, let me
          know!

          I also could use a few more roundtable presenters (leading a lunch
          discussion), so let me know if you are interested in that too.

          If you submitted an abstract for the conference, you should have
          received acceptance information from me by now, so if you have not,
          please let me know ASAP.

          Everyone should send in their registration for the conference by
          February 1st.

          Thanks,

          Becky

          ---------------------------------

        • Dorothy Davis DDBRUNER
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 30, 2006
            I would be willing to chair a session. I would also like to see a luncheon
            round table about "Marketing Anthropology" to exchange ideas about how to
            get students interested in taking ATY classes.

            Dorothy Davis
            Anthropology Department
            UNCG
            Tel- 256-1099

            <rls@...>
            Sent by: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com
            01/27/2006 02:00 PM
            Please respond to
            SACC-L@yahoogroups.com

            "SACC-L" <SACC-L@yahoogroups.com>
            cc

            Subject
            [SACC-L] SACC Conference Chairs

            Hi, everyone. This is my annual plea for volunteers who are willing to
            be session chairs at the Merida conference. Your job as session chair
            is to introduce the speakers in your session and keep them running on
            time. I need about five or six people. If you are willing, let me
            know!

            I also could use a few more roundtable presenters (leading a lunch
            discussion), so let me know if you are interested in that too.

            If you submitted an abstract for the conference, you should have
            received acceptance information from me by now, so if you have not,
            please let me know ASAP.

            Everyone should send in their registration for the conference by
            February 1st.

            Thanks,

            Becky

            Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Pulford,Mary H
            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 30, 2006
              Hi Becky.

              I am not sure that I will be able to get to Merida this year........... I
              have a shoulder injury that might require some kind of surgery in March. As
              a result I have neither registered or can I volunteer. Best
              wishes............

              Mary

              Message 6 of 14 , Feb 26, 2009
                Hello, all. I am in the process of putting together the paper sessions for
                the SACC Conference, so it is time for my annual appeal for session chairs.
                Your job would be to introduce each speaker in the session, keep them on
                time, and moderate the discussion. If you'd like to volunteer for this
                auspicious duty, let me know!

                Thanks,

                Becky

                Message 7 of 14 , Feb 26, 2009
                  I'm giving a paper in the online teaching session, but if you need a chair for another session, I'm available.
                  Deborah

                  Deborah J. Shepherd, Ph.D.
                  Anthropology
                  Anoka-Ramsey Community College
                  Coon Rapids Campus
                  deborah.shepherd@...
                  http://webs.anokaramsey.edu/shepherd/
                  http://webs.anokaramsey.edu/sacc
                  phone number: 763-433-1195

                  Message 8 of 14 , Feb 26, 2009
                    I am always available.

                    Message 9 of 14 , Feb 26, 2009
                      Glad to help out if you can use me, Becky.
                      Beca

                      ==============
                      Rebecca Cramer
                      missiontosonora@...
                      http://www.u.arizona.edu/~rcramer/
                      ==============

                      Message 10 of 14 , Feb 26, 2009
                        I can help, anytime after I land on Thursday at lunchtime.

                        Pam

                        ________________________________

                        Message 11 of 14 , Feb 26, 2009
                          I'll do it if you still need me.

                          Message 12 of 14 , Feb 26, 2009
                            Phil, you're too easy, you hussy!

                            Message 13 of 14 , Feb 27, 2009
                              Hi Becky,
                              I'll be available too.
                              Linda Light

                              ________________________________
                              Hello, all. I am in the process of putting together the paper sessions for
                              the SACC Conference, so it is time for my annual appeal for session chairs.
                              Your job would be to introduce each speaker in the session, keep them on
                              time, and moderate the discussion. If you'd like to volunteer for this
                              auspicious duty, let me know!

                              Thanks,

                              Becky

                            • Johnson, Ellen C. K.
                              Message 14 of 14 , Feb 27, 2009
                                I am coming to the meeting but not giving a presentation and could help out. My husband is not going. Anyone (non-smoker, female) want to share a room with me?
                                Ellen Johnson