Gullah

  • Dianne Chidester
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2006
      "The Water is Wide" by Pat Conroy is the Hallmark Hall of Fame movie this Sunday night at 9pm on CBS.

      It is based on Conroy's teaching experiences with Gullah children on the Sea Islands of SC.

      Dianne Lynn Chidester
      Anthropology & Sociology
      Greenville Technical College
      506 S. Pleasantburg Dr.
      Greenville, SC 29607

      864-250-8729 (office)

      The content of this electronic communication is intended only for the person or persons to whom it is addressed and may contain sensitive, confidential or privileged information. The dissemination, retransmission or use of any information by any person other than the intended recipient or recipients is strictly prohibited. This item has been scanned for virus and malware infection and is free from known infections.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 27, 2006
        Hey, thanks for this info., Dianne. I often ignore TV ads and would
        not have known this.
        Cheers,
        Lloyd