January 13-14 Gathering in San Luis Obispo, CA

  • leanna_wolfe
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2006
      I'm interested in attending the mid-January gathering and was wondering
      how to register, where its being held, what hotels folks are staying at
      and if anyone is interested in carpooling from Los Angeles. I can
      leave about 1 pm on Friday

      Cheers,
      Leanna
    • rob edwards
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 7, 2006
        Hi Leanna, see attachments.

        leanna_wolfe wrote:

        > I'm interested in attending the mid-January gathering and was wondering
        > how to register, where its being held, what hotels folks are staying at
        > and if anyone is interested in carpooling from Los Angeles. I can
        > leave about 1 pm on Friday
        >
        > Cheers,
        > Leanna
        >

        > Be sure to check out the SACC web page at www.anthro.cc (NOTE THE NEW ADDRESS!!) for meeting materials, newsletters, etc.
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Linda Light
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 8, 2006
          Leanna,
          Sandy Wood and I are taking the train, as are a number (?) of people from the valley. I don't know who is driving.
          Linda

          leanna_wolfe <LAWolfe@...> wrote:
          I'm interested in attending the mid-January gathering and was wondering
          how to register, where its being held, what hotels folks are staying at
          and if anyone is interested in carpooling from Los Angeles. I can
          leave about 1 pm on Friday

          Cheers,
          Leanna

          College and university search School education Colleges and universities College and university search engine Colleges and universities in College and university information