Re: SPAM: 8.8 SpamScore - [SACC-L] Sorry ... link missing ...

  • Bob Muckle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2006
      Thanks to Tad for this item.

      This review of anthropology blogging for the year 2005 is very good. I
      have just perused it and found it fascinating. In addition to all the
      things Tad mentioned in his previous post, you can read about a proposal
      for putting an African village in a zoo; an anthropology radio show; and
      much more. Really.

      Bob

      >>> tadm@... 1/6/2006 9:45:13 AM >>>
      Here's the link to the review of anthropology blogging:

      http://antropologi.info/blog/anthropology/index.php?title=the_anthropology_year_2005&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1

      (Anyone else have trouble getting links formatted with the 'rich-text
      editor' in Yahoo Groups?)

      Tad

      Yahoo! Groups Links