RE: Rebecca Cramer's new e mail address for SACC

  • Rebecca Cramer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2006
      Hi EVeryone,
      Above is my new yahoo address. Please use it from now on for individual correspondence. Could someone tell me how to put it on the SACC-L group list? HOpe you all had great holidays and are packed for Merida.
      Beca

      The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments thereto ("e-mail") is sent by the Johnson County Community College ("JCCC") and is intended to be confidential and for the use of only the individual or entity named above. The information may be protected by federal and state privacy and disclosures acts or other legal rules. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please immediately notify JCCC by email reply and immediately and permanently delete this e-mail message and any attachments thereto. Thank you.