RE: [SACC-L] Diversity on Campus

  • Mathieu, Barbara A.
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 27, 2005
      Dianne,

      Forgive my 'piggy-backing' on your e-mail--I'm not sure why I've not been
      successful in composing and sending on my own, but I've been teaching in
      Germany this fall term, am currently at my son's in Sweden, and thought I'd
      try this shortcut method.

      My colleague, who teaches at Univ. of Cologne, has a daughter who teaches in
      the field of early modern European History in Munich. Claudia Brosseder has
      an appointment for this spring, 2006, at Stanford University, and is looking
      for housing for the semester. She was shocked at rental prices in the area
      of Palo Alto; would like to rent a room in someone's home, or share an
      apartment. Is there anyone who lives in the area of Stanford that might
      know of a short-term place for rent beginning in early January? Thanks for
      any tips.

      Barbara Mathieu

      mathieba@... or wlacanthro@...