Re: SACC meetimgs

  • rob edwards
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2005
      Hi Alice, Wish we had known you were in London. Julie and I were there
      over Thanksgiving to visit our son while he was temporarily assigned
      there. How long are you there and in what capacity?
      I appreciate your point about part-timers. That is why when we have
      overages above cost, we refund to adunct faculty who attend and of
      course why we try to keep the January meeting so inexpensive.
      It is also why on the National level, SACC offers (in essence
      membership) the receipt of the "Teaching Anthropology" newsletter for
      $15/year if you are not a AAA member.
      If you have other suggestions, let me know and I will work on them for
      the next two years or so.
      Here at Cabrillo in the past, we have offered a College bus to the
      meetings but I think old time adjunct mostly don't want to give up a
      Junuary holiday as well as the cost.