RE: [SACC-L] SACC Annual Meeting

  • Pulford,Mary H
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 9, 2005
      Hi Chuck

      I too need the attachments

      Mary Pulford

      -----Original Message-----
      From: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SACC-L@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      Chuck Ellenbaum
      Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2005 4:28 PM
      To: SACC-L
      Subject: [SACC-L] SACC Annual Meeting

      Colleagues

      SACC-L removes attachments. If you email me directly, I will email you the
      three attachments SACC-L deleted.

      Chuck ><>
      Charles O. Ellenbaum
      707 Shady Avenue
      Geneva, IL 60134 USA
      Cell: 630-404-1261
      Home: 630-262-1281
      >ellenbaumbridge@...<
      De Colores and Ultreya

      "The sea never changes, and its works, for all the talk of man, are wrapped
      in mystery." Joseph Conrad

      "When beholding the beauty of the ocean skin, one forgets the tiger heart
      that pants beneath it." Herman Melville

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Hare II, William E
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 15, 2006
        Hello All,

        Am I reading it right? Is our annual meeting scheduled for Easter
        weekend?

        Will

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 15, 2006
          Yes, indeed. Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Cheers