Meeting Women Online?

  • belle.gobble4325@yuppeq.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2005
      Damn, it has sure been a while... I just realized today that it's been 12 months since I last went out with a special lady, but I am pretty happy to be heading out tonight. I've had a bit of trouble finding any decent women lately so I joined up at this place about 2 weeks ago http://www.wheresinglescomtoplay.info/pnowq . So far been doing pretty well, just chatting to a few girls near me on thecam and via the mail system on the place, but this is the first one I've lined up. So anyway, wish me luck guys!
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 10, 2005
        Sorry about this. The spammer subscribed just long enough to send this
        out, then withdrew.

        Ann Popplestone AAB, BA, MA

        CCC Metro TLC

        216-987-3584