Tyra Banks: Is Monogamy Natural Show

  • LAWolfe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2005
      Hi!

      I was interviewed ever so briefly for the Tuesday Nov. 22nd Tyra Banks Show
      "Is Monogamy Natural?" The show's main guest is Hugh Hefner. Tyra, a
      supermodel, is touted as the next Oprah. Can't say I could go along with that--but
      while my time in the dressing room was extensive (I was given a complete
      makeover -- new wardrobe, intense eye make-up, heels, jewelry and a hair
      straightening, )while my time on the set was only a couple of minutes! Here's the
      link for the show so you can look up show times in your community.

      _The Tyra Banks Show_ (http://tyrashow.warnerbros.com/)

      Leanna