Re: [SACC-L] FW: Re: Community College ME Studies?

  • LAWolfe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2005
      LA Valley College offers The History of Modern Armenia, Asian Civilization:
      The Middle East and Elementary Armenian.

      Leanna

      In a message dated 10/12/2005 12:55:50 PM Pacific Standard Time,
      dianneky@... writes:

      Is anyone familiar with any Middle East classes at the community college
      level? If so, let us know and especially let Timothy Furnish know.

      Tim, I have forwarded your question to the listserve for the Society for
      Anthropology in Community Colleges. I am sure that if there are Middle East
      classes offered, someone in this group will know about them. Let us know if
      you get this going!

      Cheers!
      Dianne Chidester