FW: Re: Community College ME Studies?

  • Dianne C
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2005
      Is anyone familiar with any Middle East classes at the community college
      level? If so, let us know and especially let Timothy Furnish know.

      Tim, I have forwarded your question to the listserve for the Society for
      Anthropology in Community Colleges. I am sure that if there are Middle East
      classes offered, someone in this group will know about them. Let us know if
      you get this going!

      Cheers!
      Dianne Chidester

    • LAWolfe@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 12, 2005
        LA Valley College offers The History of Modern Armenia, Asian Civilization:
        The Middle East and Elementary Armenian.

        Leanna