Introduction

  • tadmci
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2005
      Hello all,

      I am the nameless part-time faculty member Bob Muckle so graciously
      introduced to the group as his guinea pig for SACC recruitment. No
      problem!

      I teach anthropology part time at a couple of colleges in greater
      Vancouver, British Columbia ... and although I was born in the
      midwestern US, I call BC home. My research is based in northern BC
      with an Athapaskan-speaking aboriginal group ... with them, I am
      studying the role of animal stories in both local contemporary
      identity and ethnohistory.

      I'll be pleased to join in the discussion here on SACC-L.

      Tad McIlwraith