RE: [SACC-L] Who is Scott A. Lucas? (Who is SACC?)

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 5, 2005
      Lloyd presents, as usual, some significant suggestions as well as
      clarifying the issues. In addition to Scott another non-attending SACC
      person won the initial AAA Teaching Award in its first year, along with
      Dave McCurdy. I would certainly support inviting and paying the reg.
      fee for a reception honoring Scott and/or a discussion of "innovative
      teaching at the community college" or some forum to find out more about
      what he has accomplished. I also sincerely hope that we can plan ways
      to activate the idea discussed earlier: Regional webnetworks and
      newsletters coordinated by Regional VP's. If I had some additional
      assistance as SACC VP to organize this effort (hint) I would help get
      this off the ground over the next year or so.