Re: 2006 SACC at AAA's

  • rls@linkline.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2005
      A bit of clarification - SACC is sponsoring the Five Fields Update (see
      below for times and dates of all SACC-related sessions). However, we had
      space for another invited session, which we did not fill.

      Prog # Sess. ID Title Schedule
      1-124 1279 Board Meeting 12/1/2005 7:30 PM 9:30 PM
      2-131 1298 Five Field Update 12/2/2005 4:00 PM 5:45 PM
      2-195 1280 Business Meeting 12/2/2005 6:15 PM 7:30 PM

      Nothing has been planned so far for for 2006. Anyone interested in
      organizing a session should definitely start thinking about this. If
      multiple sessions are submitted for invited status, a committee was formed
      to review them and choose. But even if not chosen for invited status,
      submitting a session for review by SACC greatly increases your chances for
      acceptance, since we usually have NO papers or sessions submitted for our
      review, and it does get the SACC name in the program.

      Anyone who is thinking about organizing a session can contact me if you need
      more information.

      --Becky (SACC Program Chair)