"The Beast Within"

  • Dianne C
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2005
      Did anyone see "Nature" "Deep Jungle: The Beast Within" on PBS last night?

      I was really impressed, although they did get carried away a bit with the
      special effects in a few cases.

      I just wanted to hear if anyone has any major (or minor) complaints about
      it.

      Cheers!
      Dianne Chidester
    • Donohue-Lynch, Brian
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2005
        WGBH Boston is showing it frequenlty in the next two days (Monday Oct.
        3; Tues. 4th)

        Brian

        Did anyone see "Nature" "Deep Jungle: The Beast Within" on PBS last
        night?

        I was really impressed, although they did get carried away a bit with
        the special effects in a few cases.

        I just wanted to hear if anyone has any major (or minor) complaints
        about it.

        Cheers!
        Dianne Chidester

        Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home
        page http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/1MXolB/TM

        -------
        NOTE: The sender of this email is different from the email address shown
        in the headers. The real sender of this message is:
        sentto-126016-3072-1128360454-bdonohue-lynch=qvcc.commnet.edu@...
        oups.yahoo.com

        If you want to permanently block the sender of this email, you would
        need to add
        sentto-126016-3072-1128360454-bdonohue-lynch=qvcc.commnet.edu@...
        oups.yahoo.com to your Anti-Spam Blocked Senders List. For more
        information see the Anti-Spam FAQ item:
        http://www.commnet.edu/it/security/anti-spam-faq.asp#BlockRealSender
        -------