RE: [SACC-L] Re:Outstanding Alumni Award

  • Dianne C
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 21, 2005
      Dear SACCers!

      Sorry I hit the wrong reply button. This is good news, though. Dona Davis,
      who attends many of our SACC meetings, has been nominated and awarded the
      Outstanding Alumni Award of the University of North Carolina at Greensboro.

      Of course, I used her presence and presentations at SACC meetings to support
      the nomination.

      Cheers and thanks for your patience!
      Dianne

    • Lightld@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 21, 2005
        Hi all,
        I have a new email address: ldlight10@yahoo. I'll cancel the aol one soon.
        Linda

        YIPPEE!!! I am so happy for her, for you and for me! I'm glad the
        committee saw things my way!

        I have meetings the weekend of Oct. 7, 8, 9 (the Middle East meetings in
        Valle Crucis, NC), but the rest of October is doable.

        I think this is really cool!!

        Cheers & Congrats!
        Dianne

        >From: Dorothy Davis DDBRUNER <ddbruner@...>
        >To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [SACC-L] Re:Outstanding Alumni Award
        >Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 16:48:20 -0400
        >
        >Congratulations, your nominee won thanks to your excellent letter.
        >MK is going to call her to tell her and we are going to give her money to
        >come here for a speech. We are shooting for sometime in October. I don't
        >know what her schedule is, but it would be great if you could come up too.
        >The anthro majors deserve to meet two of our success stories.
        >

        >Dorothy Davis
        >Anthropology Department
        >UNCG
        >Tel- 256-1099