Re:Outstanding Alumni Award

  • Dorothy Davis DDBRUNER
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 20, 2005
      Congratulations, your nominee won thanks to your excellent letter.
      MK is going to call her to tell her and we are going to give her money to
      come here for a speech. We are shooting for sometime in October. I don't
      know what her schedule is, but it would be great if you could come up too.
      The anthro majors deserve to meet two of our success stories.

      Dorothy Davis
      Anthropology Department
      UNCG
      Tel- 256-1099

    • Dorothy Davis DDBRUNER
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 20, 2005
        Sorry about that you guys.
        This is Dorothy and I was just mailing a message to Dianne, the great
        supporter of her friends and colleagues.

        Dorothy Davis
        Anthropology Department
        UNCG
        Tel- 256-1099

      • Dianne C
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 21, 2005
          YIPPEE!!! I am so happy for her, for you and for me! I'm glad the
          committee saw things my way!

          I have meetings the weekend of Oct. 7, 8, 9 (the Middle East meetings in
          Valle Crucis, NC), but the rest of October is doable.

          I think this is really cool!!

          Cheers & Congrats!
          Dianne

          >From: Dorothy Davis DDBRUNER <ddbruner@...>
          >To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [SACC-L] Re:Outstanding Alumni Award
          >Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 16:48:20 -0400
          >
          >Congratulations, your nominee won thanks to your excellent letter.
          >MK is going to call her to tell her and we are going to give her money to
          >come here for a speech. We are shooting for sometime in October. I don't
          >know what her schedule is, but it would be great if you could come up too.
          >The anthro majors deserve to meet two of our success stories.
          >

          >Dorothy Davis
          >Anthropology Department
          >UNCG
          >Tel- 256-1099

        • Dianne C
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 21, 2005
            Dear SACCers!

            Sorry I hit the wrong reply button. This is good news, though. Dona Davis,
            who attends many of our SACC meetings, has been nominated and awarded the
            Outstanding Alumni Award of the University of North Carolina at Greensboro.

            Of course, I used her presence and presentations at SACC meetings to support
            the nomination.

            Cheers and thanks for your patience!

          • Lightld@aol.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 21, 2005
              Hi all,
              I have a new email address: ldlight10@yahoo. I'll cancel the aol one soon.
              Linda

              YIPPEE!!! I am so happy for her, for you and for me! I'm glad the
              committee saw things my way!

              I have meetings the weekend of Oct. 7, 8, 9 (the Middle East meetings in
              Valle Crucis, NC), but the rest of October is doable.

              I think this is really cool!!

              Cheers & Congrats!
              Dianne

              >From: Dorothy Davis DDBRUNER <ddbruner@...>
              >To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: [SACC-L] Re:Outstanding Alumni Award
              >Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 16:48:20 -0400
              >
              >Congratulations, your nominee won thanks to your excellent letter.
              >MK is going to call her to tell her and we are going to give her money to
              >come here for a speech. We are shooting for sometime in October. I don't
              >know what her schedule is, but it would be great if you could come up too.
              >The anthro majors deserve to meet two of our success stories.
              >

              >Dorothy Davis
              >Anthropology Department
              >UNCG
              >Tel- 256-1099