Re: [SACC-L] Is everyone safe?

  • LAWolfe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2005
      Perhaps our schools can waive out of state tuition fees for gulf coast
      students displaced by the Hurricane.

      Leanna

      In a message dated 9/3/2005 3:32:19 PM Pacific Standard Time,
      stein2@... writes:

      I'm receiving a lot of email messages from and to faculty and students in
      colleges and universities affected by hurricane Katrina. Do we have any members
      in the affected area? Is everyone safe? Can we do any thing to help?

      Phil